August 21, 2014, Reno, NV
Facilitator: Freddie Sabbs, Constant Contact Employee & Training Expert
What is it?
In one information-packed day, this hands-on workshop will show you how to create and send an effective email marketing campaign that gets the bottom-line results you’re looking for. You’ll learn the fundamentals to developing professional emails that complement traditional and social media marketing efforts, support your organization’s goals, and strengthen your customer relationships. An expert from the Constant Contact team will demonstrate how to apply what you are learning, while you follow along in your own account and answer any questions you have. You will be able to apply your new knowledge and skills as soon as you return to the office!
Who should attend?
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user of Constant Contact, this program might be for you if you:
- Want to learn to use Constant Contact to create, execute, and refine the email marketing communications for small business, nonprofit, or association
- Thrive when learning with peers in a classroom setting, with an expert instructor close at hand.
What will you learn?
Through guided technical demonstrations and hands-on learning; collaborative small-group activities, personal coaching, and peer review, you’ll gain new skills in…
- Strategy: Sharpen your online marketing strategy and learn to set and exceed email marketing goals.
- List Building: Hands-on exercises help you grow your email lists, target your emails, and manage contacts.
- Email Design: Learn the basics of newsletter design, and apply new design ideas to showcase your business.
- Content: Create more engaging email newsletters with articles, coupons, promotions, links, and winning subject lines.
- Social Media Marketing: Learn how to use social media in conjunction with Constant Contact Email Marketing to promote your business and grow your customer list.
- Results: Use tracking reports to make your next emails better than the last.
- Networking: Collaborate with other small businesses, nonprofits, and associations, and exchange ideas for improving your email and social media marketing.