Presenter: Cody Glenn
- 7 p.m. (Central) – Saturday, November 21 – [Subject: Facebook / Google+]
- 7 p.m. (Central) – Saturday, November 28 – [Subject: Instagram / Periscope]
- 7 p.m. (Central) – Saturday, December 5 – [Subject: Pinterest / Snapchat]
- 7 p.m. (Central) – Saturday, December 12 – [Subject: Twitter / Tumblr]
- 7 p.m. (Central) – Saturday, December 19 – [Subject: Vine / YouTube]
We live in an age where human beings are connected like never before. People are sharing memories, thoughts, and media instantaneously, across the globe. Because of this, it’s vital to not only know how to operate each social media network, but to operate in such a way as to make sure that your posts aren’t getting lost in the crowd.
Each course is designed to teach you how to manage your account, optimize your account for maximum exposure, and get the highest analytics that you possibly can for each account that you manage.
These courses will focus on major players in the social media world, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube– but they will also address newer social media networks that are quickly rising to prominence, such as Periscope, Snapchat, and Vine.