2016 Government Social Media Conference & Expo
The Government Social Media Conference & Expo (GSMCON) is the only major social media conference for U.S. city, county and state government.
Breakout Session Tracks:
- Platforms & Tools
- Training & Governance
- Content & Strategy
- Public Safety & Emergency Management
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in learning how to strategically use social media in city, county and state government. Other public sector agencies are also welcome, including federal government, education, military and quasi-government entities. The event is also open to private industry.
- Social Media Coordinators
- Public Information Officers
- Emergency Managers
- Legal Staff
- Elected Officials
- Marketing & Communication Managers
- Chief Information Officers & Directors
- Multimedia Designers
- Video Producers